I received my B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Communication Systems and the M.Sc. in Cryptography, both from Sharif University of Technology (SUT) , Tehran, Iran. I am currently a PhD candidate at the Audiovisual Communications Laboratory (LCAV) and I am delighted to have Prof. Martin Vetterli as my supervisor.
I am involved in the eFascimile project and my research activities mainly revolve around sampling and reconstruction of binary images.
- Mathematical Signal Processing
- Inverse problems and sparse recovery algorithms
- Image Processing
- Circuits and Systems (BS, Fall 2011)
- Signals Processing: Spaces, Operators and Transforms (MS, Fall 2012)
- Statistical Signal Processing and Applications (MS, Spring 2013)
- Digital Signal Processing MOOC on Coursera (Fall 2013 and Spring 2015)
- Physique generale 2 (BS, Fall 2014)